Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 R.E.C.A.P.S.


Year 2010 is coming to an end and I believe most of us here will somehow come up with the recaps. For me, I'm drafting it up earlier since I'll be busy the next few days. =)


January

My 1st countdown for 2010 @ Bukit Bintang



Haiti Charity Concert by 1:59

Ah, that's Dior. x_o A splendid dancer tho.



February

My CNY shot with Malay cuzzies. The rest are my sisters. LOL




March

Putrajaya Air Balloon Fiesta <3>



My 1st visit to Mines Golf Resort



Random shot with Krystal



MAKJASA Night [17th College's Night]




April

Party Passes Redemption Mission Accomplished!



My 1st Zouk experience with the gals for CLEO Bachelor Bash 2010.




May

My 1st Taiwanese Idol Showcase (SHOW LO) @ Lion City. OK. I was there to join in the so-not *fun* only. LOL

BTW, on the same month, was @ Singapore Expo for their Food Expo.




June

BFF's Birthday Celebration.

[ Joey's Day : 2nd from left ]



Work Pleasure @ Popular BookFair JB City Square



The Popular Bangs Gathering =)




July

A pseudo-tourist guide ME bringing coursemates to tour around Singapore XD

And that's Fullerton Hotel behind us =)


Universal Studio!



GREAT GREAT FUN!!!

Click the links below for my post on it...




BON ODORI @ Panasonic Stadium Shah Alam




August

DOGATHON 2010 !!!



My Love. Border Collie that clinged on to me! <3


Looked like I'm stressing on the doggie but ain't not! It was pulling itself from the owner and signalled me into this shot above LOL

Click HERE for more splendid shots on the canines present on that day!!!



PORT DICKSON Merdeka Getaway



The Group Photo with Coursemates [Chinese]

Click for my posts on it...




September

My advanced Birthday Celebration with JB Gals.



Chinese-Indian Annual Dinner [BioMed]



Random Shot : Prisoner




October

My 1st LIVE concert - ADAM LAMBERT! <3



My 1st Hennessy Artistry Press Conference



Face-to-Face meet with Da Mouth XD



Group photo with Bloggers present. =)



My 1st Hennessy Artistry Clubbing Event <3


Henry Golding right beside me!!! <3

Read more on..




November

Attended blogger friend's Birthday celebration. Richard is his name!



Conquered Broga Hill ! Woots !




December

Finally, ice-skated but ended up with a fractured left radius. =X


And yes, I'm typing with 1 hand. Oh my....

Did missed out on many happening stuffs too in this post coz I lost track of my albums =X

BTW, Might be meeting up with a few bloggers tomorrow after my check-up and that shall mark up my 2010 Calendar in JB.


Till then! Hope 2011 will be a more exciting one XD

No comments: