Friday, November 19, 2010

Richard's 19th Birthday Dinner


And so, this will be first ever Blogger's Birthday Dinner I've ever attended. Credits to Mr.Richard Teo a.k.a. my Pseudo-Son ever since that very day [his birthday] !

I shall let the pictures do the talking for me!


Me & The Birthday Boy !
[young mama, mou gaogao!]


Alexis @ The Gardens Mall


With the *early birds* [attendees]


From Upper Left Clockwise : Richard, Jayren, JFook, Me, Liki, JiaYeen,Shannon


My Vanilla Milkshake


<3>*cukup tepu*



Please do pardon me for not *remembering* all the dishes' names! Just enjoy the pictures yeah! =P


# 1



#2



#3



#4



#5



#6



#7



Now, fancy for more *human* shotz of the day? Here you go!


Richy with his cake =)



Me, Richy & Shaun



Me & The Gals, Liki, Shannon, JiaYeen



Me, Xiao Tong & Hooi Nee



Me, Edwin, Adrian, Calvin & Tony



Teddy Papa & Teddy Mama I suppose? LOL!


From left : Jfook, Richard & Me


I did had my fun for the day! And thanks to Richard for the invite =) Afterall, blogger friends are really a cool bunch of people! LOL!

Never to forget my friends as well lah! =P

BTW, this will be the very first post of mine with the most PS-extensively-done without *facial surgery* but *lighting* =)

Till then!!!


6 comments:

J-Co said...

U look nice ^^
Btw, nice food pic~

Adrian said...

I saw ME!HAHA

Hilda Milda™ said...

So many nomsnoms! *stomach growling*

Nana Lana said...

@WK, arigato gozaimasu! LOL

@Adrian, got u meh? haha! =P

@Hilda, XD go eat go eat!

Tony said...

so far this is the only post on the subject which has my face in the one of the photos, and my name mentioned lol

Nana Lana said...

@tony, lol, dun sad dun sad! =P but i looksouglyintheshotzwithumuahahahaandstillposteditup! kikikiki!!!