Monday, July 5, 2010

The Lion City Trip [Post One]

Date : 30th of June 2010
Venue : CityHall Singapore


And so, for yet and again, the Pseudo-Tour-Guide me guided a bunch of Biomedical Science students to one of the most bustling city on earth, the Lion City, Singapore!


For the very first day, we dropped by CityHall for their places of interests which include the Esplanade, Merlion City (Merlion Statue was under construction, SOBZ), and somehow, I forced myself into luring them to walking to Singapore River's area. LOL


And so, mind if I let the photos guide you through?

Mind to let Nana Lana pose for a while? LOL


Gracias to my UN-PAID MODELS!

The Coursemates


Marina Sands as the background =)



The Buddies




THUNDERBOY

TAKE ONE !



TAKE TWO !



Nice not? =)))




Random shotz of Esplanade behind da flowers


The Esplanade



Nice Shotz eh? Thank JP =)))



The Cavenagh Bridge...




I just simply LOVED THE FULLERTON HOTEL so so soooo MUCH!



And these are the girls... The coursemates =)



ONE MORE! THE FULLERTON!

Bryan, please do bring me there for my honeymoon! LOL



I'm harbouring my thoughts on having a *BRYAN* like the lad above... LOL




One last night-view of The Fullerton before we bid farewell to CityHall...


That's all for City Hall Post. =)


CLICK HERE to view my previous visit =)
or HERE for moreeee camwhoring pics!



Coming up next...
.
.
.
.
.
.


UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE!!!

4 comments:

Glo-w~* said...

i think it looks more like a cempedak >_<"

v!vi@n said...

wow...very nice lo....its fun to travel^^

ulricng said...

looks fun...u should have called me along :)

Nana Lana said...

@vivian, yea hehe!

@ulric, i was really bz v my part time job n birthday celebration until da day of da trip! lol.

did tot of whthr shld ask ulric o nt. lol