Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yesterday Once More...

Last night, queued for the Raya Treat in my college and had a few pictures taken with a few friends of mine and a few seniors. Yeah, yesterday was my day, a once-in-a-year's day. Hehe.


Here's a few random pictures taken.







Giraffe, you're not the last to with me though. Wahaha. It was your buddy, Mr.Kee, at the very last 3 minutes man! Heehee! Try again next year! Well, thanks for those who wished me though.


Today, I think that I've offended my housemates in some ways. I've bad-mouthed them to a co-curricular mate. Oh, I don't know why everything just slipped through my mouth and I've actually said what was not meant to be said/told. Oh man, she/they might had heard it! They've never spoke to me when I got back home. Gosh...


But thinking about it again, if they're not the way I've told my mate, then I wouldn't have the chance to somehow talked about it. IF they were initiative enough, I might not be having all these dissatisfaction. Everybody's wrong in a way.


Back home in JB, among my siblings, we always take turns to do husehold chores. Here, we have our own bathrooms, living room and kitchen. Everyone use it but not everyone takes responsibility to it. Each and every one of us here has a same purpose, the same goal. Back to our very own home ; our hometown, you can avoid these responsibilities because there's always someone willing to do it all for you. Be it your mum, your grandma, your maid, or whoever's there. But here, sorry, there's nothing known as "room nor house service" for you.


Well, you can see I'm not saying it directly. There's something hidden. Okay, who cares anyways. In 3 weeks time, I can just shut my eyes and go.


Despite all the dissatisfaction, guys, I'm sorry if those words hurt you. Really am. Sometimes, we, the human, just need to get things off our chests to make us feel better. At times, words said are meant to be forgotten. But in this case, I hope you'll get my meaning and play your parts. I just don't have the courage to say it face-to-face. All I can do, is to blog about it. But, not all of you will get to know what's in me...

2 comments:

HeeSan 기산 said...

honey....
so sad on that day didn't take photo wif u...
when u go to da jamuan i go bc edy...
sobz sobz...
sory ya...nxt time sing k muz invite u de...
hehe...we go 2gether...

Nana Lana said...

sad de lor,
sigh, i so like K de lor...
someone knows it but...
suan le...
my frens in jb noe me better...
keke...
nvm, dou "guo-qu" le...