Friday, October 3, 2008

My Blog Thingie Things

These are what I've been predicted to be...

Let's just see how accurate they are!

Be my witness...

Wakaka!

You Will Die at Age 79

You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...

And how you'll die as well.


So, now...

What does my socks say about me?

What Your Socks Say About You



You Are:

- Quite cuddly

- Downright adorable

- Truly kind

- Infinitely patient


Wahahaha, how true were they? or probably, are they???


Okay, it has been a while since I last used blogthings in my blog, well, I should say ever since I've used this new bloggie, I've never surf-ed for blogthings.


Okay, you see how boring I am right now...


I'll be going back to UPM tomorrow anyways.


These few days, I've done no readings. Getting worried, gonna rush the readings after I'm back to the U-ey-thing-place.


And... I'm gonna say here first...


When I do my readings, I tend to be very,yes, "very" cool in a way, my attitude will be outrageously terrible so, better don't disturb me if you see me doing my readings alone.


Walking past you, I may not see clearly of who you are! Don't get offended if I do not smile at you! Why? Well, it seems like I don't really like playing the fake-eyes-contact greetings. Wuwu. And that, I do not really realise who walked past me as I just walk as if I'm BLIND. Get it? My eyesight will be in a totally worn-out-view. Get what I mean?


Anywayz, I'm a weirdo...
with bizarre personality...

Probably...

Double-personality...


No comments: