Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mamma Mia!!!

I went for “Mamma Mia” today! Oh man, that’s it! That’s just it! That’s what I love! It’s totally my “thing”, my cup of tea! Absolutely and don’t ever doubt it! A total combination of line story-cum-musical show! Muacks! Can’t wait for High School Musical 3 which is releasing soon! Ar.... Apparently, most of the singers in HSM uses their nasal-power so, sometimes, it sounded, er... too-nasal! Wakaka! Hm, now, what will I be expecting, baby? Yeah... I’m gonna get myself the Soundtracks for the movie, Mamma Mia! Any Samaritans volunteer to download it? Wakaka, I’m not an avid nor a professional in downloading stuffs in net anyway...

Shoooooooooooo.....

Two days ago, went for “Connected” [should be “Halloween” in the first place!], I toppled on the popcorns and for today, I did the same! I ain’t getting high but it was just an accident! Wahaha! How I had wasted the popcorns man! Well, the popcorns really s*cks! Where is the honey? It just felt so bland! Edible yet tasteless... Buakssss....

Argh..... No K-ing for this week woh... Something which I really yearn for but seems unreachable for now! I have so many things to do yet so little time! Some ex-classmates asked me out for tea and I have to reject some more, wadui.... Sorry lar, my friends! We’ll go back UPM and find time to “yumcha” lar! Wakaka! Probably after Nov 5! Wahaha! Why? Coz that will be the last day of my final test! Heehee! Then, gonna go lepak puas puas!

Okay, countdown, 2 more days and I’ll be back to the 17th College of mine...

No comments: