Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HOPE...ANTICIPATION...REALITY...???

I hope to be there.

I want to be there.

Be it for once in a lifetime,

I'll still hold on to the anticipation.

Not long.

I'll be waiting...



Things will turn out fine.
.
I want no quarrels.
.
I want no distrust.
.
I want a little freedom.
.
Don't shatter my only hope.
.
I wanna step out.
.
I'll be waiting.
.
I'll be hoping.....



This is my only chance.


No, not my only but my first.


Yes.


Aren't these just beautiful ??? How can I not get my feet on them? How can I resist them? It's just a hope and I do hope that this HOPE of mine will be fulfilled...




It's a somewhere where I've never been to, somewhere you've never been to. So, let me go and get the fondest memories ever for you people... Wakaka! [an inappropriate reaction here though...]

2 comments:

j@e__*j@e_y^..^siLveR said...

u wan 2 test an xperience dis scene????
ezy,ezy,cum my U la.....
my god....wat seaside?an peaceness?al u cn find d
^^

Nana Lana said...

soon....

i'll find a perfect timing...