Monday, May 10, 2010

Aster Spring Treat

Wokay, just redeemed my Aster Spring Facial Treatment today only @ Tebrau City Johor Bahru since it's the only outlet in JOHOR.




A voucher worth RM125 from powderruumz *giggles*

It's been such a while since I last had my facial. 3 months? 4 months? owh. tho it makes no differences for me to have a facial or not, afterall, it's FOC for this time. keke. Oily. Dry. Post acne scars. =(

Apparently, it's nothing different from any other normal facial. I mean procedure-wise. lolx. Perhaps, it's d.i.f.f.e.r.e.n.t. ingredients-wise. gaga.



I talked a lot. My previous experiences with those beauticians were not as good as today's I guess. BTW, the lady I had kira not bad lar.


In comparison, I still think that the previous New York Skin Solution's facial treatment was a little bit far more *pampering* & *relaxing* than Aster Spring's. =)


I love NYSS's masks. It's very cooling, relaxing, exfoliating, refreshing, BUT somehow for me, I had some difficulty in breathing while having the masks on. gaga.


Anyhow, Aster Spring gave me hydrating mask for today saying that my skin is STUBBORN. =(

Hey guys, anyone of you here ever heard of EUMORA soap? I need some feedbacks on it. I might be . . . be what neh? Able to guess? Then I shall prepare my D.I.Y. Bracelet-cum-Brooch as a G.I.F.T. for you? ONLY ONE with the first CORRECT answer... =)

All in all, a nice experience with Aster Spring... Where will I head for for my very next visit? XD


THANK YOU, POWDERRUUMZ!!!



THANK YOU, ASTER SPRING!!!

4 comments:

Baboon Tan said...

I only know about this brand! =)
Didn't really do research about girls product!

Nana Lana said...

ayo~ for both boys n girls one lar~ lolx

ohmywtf said...

aster spring is nice...they use dermalogica products, which is good :-)

Nana Lana said...

yepz~

finishing off my current product n will be either aiming @ bodyshop or dermalogica o Artistry. lolx