Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quote Me

In just less than 24 hours time, I'll be having all my way in my very own way, understand? No.
I have so much to blog but damn, my mind's in a total whirl now. Everything entangled together leaving me having no idea at all. Is that the pre-home-sick symptoms? Impossible gua, I'm so much independent now. Wakaka... Blogging while waiting for people to chat with me but met no one geh. How come? Everybody so busy meh...Duhhh...
Now, what to say huh?
Let me think...
Presentations? Ah hah!
Monday : Cell Biology Group Presentation (P.Daud)
Hmmm, overall, it was not bad though. My group did not receive any harsh comments nor criticized... Wakaka, proud but in a humble way, okayz? However, i'm blaming myself for not giving my answer to a question convincingly! The idea was correct but I should have make the sentence PERFECTLY CONVINCING!!! Gotta work on it! Yep! Em, compliment was given but rather awkward to put it here. Wahaha! Shoooo.....
Tuesday : Public Speaking (Informative Speech)
Keke, apparently, I had my fun but somehow, once again, I've missed out on a paragraph which I've planned to talk about. Duhhh... While delivering, I saw some people smiling their way, OMG, making me smiling all the way through the presentation. Bubu... Eyes contact, I thought that without my specs, I won't be able to notice the audiences but heck, I was only cheating on myself. Wakaka!
p/s : Shyt, while blogging this, a few seniors walked past me, okay, a big smile to them! Wahaha! Respect a bit, yea... Heehee... Ayoo, still can hear their voices from afar. Bubu...
Ayok...another one walked past... keke, a smile to you too la......
Coursemates, coursemates, next year right, when you wanna introduce me to my junior-buddy-to-be, use that quote that Daud gave "me", wakaka, somehow, it felt so shiok-ing but then again, some people may not like it and will say that I'm boasting, bubu! But who won't feel happy about it? Wakaka! Shhhh....
Okie lar, till then!

No comments: