Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Inside Out

I WONDER...

YOU WONDER...

THEY WONDER...

No one give a damn to it...

WTH???



Now, have you ever wonder what the Narcist wanted all along, all her life?

NO.


Next, have you ever wonder why she's here in this course?

NO.


Hm, then, have you ever wonder what's her real interest?

NO.



I salute my friend for being courageous to give up his years of learning Science to pursue his real interest in life. As for me, getting regretful now. But still within my threshold. Since I'm here, I guess all I have to do is to persevere until the very end of the day. Right? Guess so.


Surprisingly, I came to know that one of my coursemate disliked this course too. To her, it's like wasting $$$ as she did not applied for any scholarships nor loans. Hm, her interest is almost same as mine. We were talking all the way through the Basic Medical Microbiology lecture yesterday. If I do name her here, I bet you guys will be in a total SHOCK. Buahahahaha! So, to play a little trick here, once again, the suspense game. Blek...





There's still a long way to go, a long long way ; never-ending. The route to the future is so dim and there's hardly any street lamps to guide the trespasser. For, it's not the route that anybody can just take and go. If you're given two choices, which will you choose? A psychological game and yet obvious result. I don't have to give you the result. You will know it once you've chosen your route. *grins*
if you still duno, then check this out, man!
[1ST ROUTE, U NOE DEH'S DA BRIDGE, LEADING U DIRECTLY TO DA SEA N YET, U'VE CHOSEN IT, U'RE SENDING URSELF TO UR OWN DEATH. :P]
[2ND ROUTE, OLTHOU IT'S DARK, UNPREDICTABLE FUTURE, SINCE U'VE CHOSEN IT, U'RE BRAVE N TEND TO WITHSTAND THICK N THIN. OLTHOU U CAN'T SEE WAT'S BEYOND DA ROUTE, U'LL CONTINUE WALKING, U'LL CONTINUE TO STRIVE V ALL U HV TO GET THROUGH IT UNTIL U GET WAT U WAN. BRAVO!]



This symbolises me. The ME inside ME. The ME that you can never realize.



*** A Hidden Sun ***

[p/s: while blogging this, something which I hated incurred. Intrusion. Sorry but I really don't like it. When I wanted to be all alone, I really hope I'm just solely-alone with no interruption. That is why I ran all the way to my so-called "secret-frequent-old-place" in the faculty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Then may I ask... What is your interest in life???

And btw... Shud I go away when I see you in fac??? With your lappy and blogging??

Nana Lana said...

my interest, wil not be bringing me any future too, wahaha!

be housewife, enjoy life, sudahlah, haha!

shhhhhh.........

i won't reveal it until d end of my day in dis world, wahaha!

erm, u dun hv to "go away", u wil juz hv to "slip away" without me knowing ur existence. wahaha!

basically, wen u c me ALONE v my lappie, i muz b blogging then. bt normali, im oways alone. so, it depends. heehee. nvm, d offence is only juz for a short while o.