Thursday, September 9, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya 2010

This is obviously, a Raya Post dedicated to all my Malay friends out there!

May all of you enjoy yourselves to the highest degree!

A Raya for you to be Kaya-Raya ya!!!

And to share your duit raya with me!!! Teehee!!!

And never to forget my kuih Raya eh? =P



These two photos were taken last Raya.

[above left] Taken during BioMed Raya Celebration.

[below right] Taken during College Raya Celebration.

This year round, I wonder how will it be?

Will there still be ample wasted satays???

LOL.

All I wanted is FREE FLOW of food & drink!

And, never to forget to fool around with the girls!!! XD




HERE,

A dedication for all of you out there! [Of all raya songs, I like this the best. LOL]





Some random videos of 1 Malaysia theme songs tho...

The latest theme huh? =P



I think I still gotta prefer this version below XD




Till then,


SELAMAT HARI RAYA! MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN!!!

3 comments:

Thristhan.com said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you too :). Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya!!!!!

The One said...

The AMP All Stars is nice (:(: