Monday, July 5, 2010

Birthday Outing

28th of June 2010...


A day before my trip to the Lion City...

The day I've spent my whole day with somebody...

LOL...sounds like an opposite gender companion that I've spent my day with eh...

YES, the day I've given my more-than-twelve-hours to a Birthday Girl, Joey Too... LOL


Went for K @ Redbox Pelangi...



Don't you think I looked like Sid in Ice Age? OMG...



Met a dashing attender, owh, DAMN DASHING I tell you! But am shy to have s snapshot done with him! Owh Owh Owhhh!


A better shot, no?


Went for Movie... Knight and Day... An action-packed-Romance. Not bad tho... This will be my very first time watching TOM Cruise in action! LOL...


Went for Migo's @ Sutera Mall, JB.


And had my CowBoy Chicken Chop which was Chef's Recommendation. Apparently, I love it! I just love it!



And that was how I gorged myself into gastric pain... =(



(ooppss, sorry, i can't show you how juicy it was! coz, i dun use my phone while imma eating! hehe!)


The gals of the night @ Migo's. =)



For once and again, Happy Birthday!


LOL


Stay tune to my Lion City Trip for-yet-and-again's post coming up next!

1 comment:

j@e__*j@e_y^..^siLveR said...

thanx thanx so so much ..hehe^^