Saturday, November 14, 2009

Post-Haem Trip

For those who were kinda confused with my title, Post-Haem Trip means.... My Post Haematology Paper's Trip. Well, I'll make it very brief and simple as I have completely no mood to blog about it due to some reasons.

Thanks to those who'd lent me an ear for my frustrations.

I was very disappointed as I thought that I would be able to shout or scream my lungs out during the supposed-to-be-hill-climbing session which turned out to be an unsuccessful event on the Friday, the 13th's. A bad omen? Duh...

Photos were being uploaded in my Facebook. So, feel free to take a look at them.

Supposed to be heading back to JB this Sunday but I'm staying put in college for another one week for some "possible" tasks. Whatever lar~ Okay lar... Bo Mood lah... Duhhh...

* A Boring Post *

No comments: