Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sorry...

This is specially for my gal, Shirley, with my uttermost apologies... She was the one who asked me out for the TENNIS game this evening BUT... due to some "thing" which happened, she went awayyy..... Flew away..... I'm sorry gal..... I promise you that next time I'll have a one-to-one game with ya'! Yop, this morning I went for the game as well but it was with my Dinosaur. Heehee...
Well, you may say that I'm selfish or whatever. As long as I'm on the game court, please, do forgive me, I ain't getting my butt off the court until I REALLY had my fill, had my fun till the highest degree possible. I'm there for the game and not for... Sitting at the side lo... Haaahaaa! Sounds offensive huh... Sorry lar, that's me alright. Although I don't play well but heck, I'm just so-into ball game! I LOVE ROUND stuffie stuffs... Wahaha!
Shirley Shirley, next time we go play badminton and tennis, as long as you like it. Haahaa!
Okay, I'm gonna be dead by tomorrow again... I've forgotten to warm up as well as cooling down.. Yoyo...

No comments: