Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MURDERER!!!

Ewwww...

Ewwww...

Ewwww!!!

I feel like a MURDERER. I've murdered the vitality, the freedom, the serenity, the composure that Nana owned. I'm feeling so guilty to be clutching tightly on the miniature little creature who was struggling hard to escape from my clutch. I'm sorry, Nana.

For those ignorant, Nana is the name I gave all the Rats that we're handling in the laboratory whereas Lana will be the Mice. For the Bunnies, all of them will share the same name, Bubu. Haahaa!

Today's lab will be the most torturous for the rodents as well as the people handling them, including me. I can feel the tense that it's feeling inside. The tremblings, the shiverings, the quiverings, all that that I can feel beneath my palm, OH MY GOD, do we have nothing better to do than to torture these rodents with such torment???

The screaming of the girls was totally hilarious and absurd. I did screamed too. I hate myself for that. Our screaming and fear were nothing, nothing compared to the pain endured by the rodents. Ouch, they've even lost their strength for any screechings due to all the strugglings that landed them with exhaustion. I guess so. For academic, for practical purposes, we, are being inhuman now.

Dr.Naz said we'll be most probably be able to do direct blood-takings from the heart of the rodents in a couple of weeks or months. Oh MAN, wasn't that just so cruel??? I can never imagine myself to be any vicious towards animals. Biu...

*****
Today's my girl's BIRTHDAY.

Happy Birthday Myspace Comments

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADELINE !!!

I doubt that I'll be going out to hunt for the Birthday present. Haahaa! So, I guess I'll probably bring her to shop when I get back this CNY break. Heehee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... chances of you being a murderer (taking life) is higher when you are doing direct cardiac puncture...

j@e__*j@e_y^..^siLveR said...

oh my God.......
vry pity d yo...
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
haha....
adeline bday wo....
help cikgu too regard her 2 la....
haha...

Nana Lana said...

wait til i get bak dis friday, heehee!

no more cikgu le lah..haha! bak to student ady! hahaha!