Friday, March 12, 2010

Thoughts

"Here I am again, sitting at a red light....

Both hands on the wheels ; What am I supposed to feel ?

So much running through my mind....."


And so, here I am again, Nana Lana... or perhaps, more to Jacklyn?

What makes a difference between Nana Lana and Jacklyn?

You wouldn't know until you really know.

A two faced me.

A two minded me.

A two me.

You'll never know coz I've never tried to know either. And so, how could somebody else know if not me knowing it first? Sometimes, I'm really caught up in between in identifying - in acknowledging myself.

WHO AM I???


WHO EXACTLY AM I???


A F.A.K.E.R. IN WORLD FULL OF FAKERS.

Knowing that, I would just play along with it. That's how the world goes around.

This is gonna be a sorta pessimistic but added with a little or two optimistic post. It's gonna be lengthy, I'm warning you first!

I have so much to say but where should I start first?

Gosh. I should have be burning my Physiology Notes instead of unleashing my thoughts here. Ouch.

I'm not expecting anyone to read but this is where, as usual, a place, a space, where I voice out my excitement, my joy, my dissatisfaction, my everything and yet not every single thing.



* Take ONE

The older I get the lazier I am. I don't know. I just don't really know why I'm not as enthusiastic as before in indulging to my studies. This is just so wrong. I know I should be "studying" for a "purpose" and yet I'm not really cherishing the "chance" or perhaps the facts that I'm here. I don't like my course. I'm still regretting to no way. One word. SH*T.



* Take TWO

I don't like him. He always think that he's the best. But for god's sake, will you please SHUTUP at times!!!! Sometimes, you should be sparing a thought or two for somebody else and not just for yourself. Although selfish-ness is one of the touchstone to success but that's just not all. Please be considerate. There are still other better guys out there. The more I get to know you, the freakier I get! Please do some soul-searching and stop self-deluding yourself bebz. Ouch Ouch!!! Stop comparing and please mind your own business.



* Take THREE

Please don't cite your words of wisdom to me. I can't take it. You're making me more tensed up. Please cite them to the others instead and please, not to me. Thank You.



* Take FOUR

At times, people are just to stubborn to open up their minds. Why don't they just let things be to avoid conflicts? I sitting still. I'm standing still. I'm not going to lay my hands on them. They might be dirtying my hands. Just mind my own business! Buahaha!



* Take FIVE

Prince. I'm merely an admirer of him. He's good looking man! Haha! Gotta try my luck later! Wish me luck bebs!



* Take SIX

It's gonna be a tiring and busy weekend for me. Huhu. With the so-called Malaysian Symposium On Biomedical Sciences 2010, everyone has been in chaos. I'm afraid that things will get out of control on both of the days. God Bless BioSymp. Oh well...


* Take SEVEN

I WANT "ALICE IN WONDERLAND" !!!!!!!!!



* Take EIGHT

He's inspirational and yet they are complaining. You know what the event's all about and so, just sabar lar~ Owhhh... Afterall, it's alright to listen to some life experiences in the midst of those stupiak INTENSE NOTES DOSES. Ewwwwww!!!!

One thing to kick out here... Why don't people just be punctual for an event? Instead of being there sharply at time, why don't they just be there earlier? I was there sorta early but there was no one in sight and so... there I went for the library. Huhu.

See, this is, HUMAN. They would rather queue for up to tons of hours to get a concert's ticket ; They would rather spend the whole day gaming ; They would rather be roused by the narking alarm to get up from bed to dress up for a date BUT why can't they just be early for a talk?

Okay, some of you, or perhaps, all of you might be thinking that I'm just one of those who deters talk/speech. There's a limitation. I'm human too. If the talk is interesting, I won't mind lending an ear to the speaker. Why? I don't like it either when someone just chat among themselves and as if my speech fell on deaf ear. It's kind of a "respect" thingie here. You wouldn't know how much the speaker has been preparing prior to their speech but that definitely exclude those who just read word by word from the script...

It's a little thought of mine tho.



* Take NINE

Bat is the best pollinator for DURIAN!!!! Hahaha! It has been so long since I last ate DURIAN!!! Huhu!



* Take TEN

And lastly, I WANNA ATTEND DA AIR BALLOON FIESTA COMING UP NEXT WEEK!!!! HUHU!!!! WISHED I HAD A CAR AND I CAN GET SOMEONE TO DRIVE ME THERE. SIGHHH.....


No comments: