Friday, August 14, 2009

Stupidity

Alright... Now, just how stupid am I going to be here? This is just a very random post that I've wanted to post up in the midst of my paper burning (revision)...

Can I say that I've been craving for something? LoLz! I really don't believe that I'm actually feeling this way man! I'm craving for a Prince but... I'm scared of repeating the same mistake which I 'vedid few years back and ended up hurting people due to the uncertain feelings...

Funny as it may be... Butta I happened to see one of my coursemate posted that up, I mean about herself wanting a soul-mate, LoLz, I ain't betraying you here ya, gal!!! Kakaka! This made me felt even more curious whether I was only wanting a Prince out of all the stress of having to face the black-and-white lecture notes... Or am I for REAL??? LoLz...

So... as I was doing some readings, something popped up in my mind... Was actually thinking of how nice will it be if I were to have my Prince in the same faculty as me? LoLz!!! See... We may be able to....

*** Sit while having our backs leaning on each other while reading under the spotlight around the sports court... (at night lar) lolz!!!

*** Having to online together in the middle of the night in the faculty... (wooooooooo...)

***some more what ar? many things lar butta I'm just too lazy to figure them out at this moment!

Okay lar, gotta continue burning the papers before flame is gone... lolz!!!

2 comments:

凯宁 said...

gosh...
thats all u saw at here - "The routine of FPSK couple" LOL
hm...think properly loh,
Love matter is like a gamble, u must willing to take d risk & place d bet, d outcome will be another thing.
BUT if u dun place d bet at all, u sure wun win anything, right?
hahahah...lonely biomedic student virus is spreading~

Nana Lana said...

lolz! lonely biomed student virus is really spreading! hahaz!

duno yo, sometimes really feel in need of somebody, but oso scare lar~ haha! juz let nature takes its course can ady~ hehe! i still got my girls~ lolz!

hm....
hm....
hm....