Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shmily On The Go!!!

Haha, Haha, Hahaha!!! I thought that I couldn't upload photos through the USpot Connection but guess what, I've actually mananged to upload this first ever photo of my lovely housemate, Shmily, while browsing thru all those photos of us camwhoring! I just couldn't stop myself from laughing to myself whenever I see this pic of her. Damn cool man. She always said that she's punk-y enough ever since the day we performed for the Faculty's Dinner Night, themed Noir De Blanc. But who's not narcist enough huh? That's a youngster's life! There are plenty of funny snapshots taken by us! Some were uploaded in my FB while some were kinda "obscene" and were definitely NOT to be viewed by just anybody! LoLz!!! Wonder when will I be able to camwhore again, preferably some natural and care-free style shots taken with the beauty of the nature.... =)))

2 comments:

凯宁 said...

,........................

Nana Lana said...

yeah............