Monday, February 9, 2009

Shoot Me Please...

Damn me, it's ANATOMY Paper for tomorrow and yet I'm digging out this thingie thing out from my mini box hidden deep inside my wardrobe!!! Gosh, I should be studying and flooding my miniature brain with ANATOMY instead of blogging here about my stupidious emo. Why am I taking it out man? It's crazy and I ain't knowing why. It's a pity for, I've never worn it before. I was not given the chance to. My request was accepted and yet it was undone. I shouldn't have requested it. Damn it. Maybe it shall be in the rubbish dump now instead of living in my cutie BOX. Bubu. Sighhh...




Wei, ANATOMY PAPER LAR!!!

GO AWAY FROM HERE LAR!!!

GO STUDY LAR!!!

CAN'T STUDY???

GO SLEEP LAR!!!

Okay, Okay!!!

GO SLEEP NOW!!!

zzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

5 comments:

anvexr = raven + x said...

Wahahaha! Passionate blogger! Even got test still can blog!! Anyway wish you and ri wen success in the "anatomy" test. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

good luck good luck :P

Nana Lana said...

Raven :

Thanks...


MsM :


Thanks too...


-vry brief reply-
-juz woke up, terus on9 n post d pics upz-
-ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-

Anonymous said...

the little thing look good what... gift from your dear prince?

Nana Lana said...

nope, not my dear prince but an ELF. wakaka! :P