Monday, November 3, 2008

Die Die Kissings

Sigh... Sobz... Nothing can change of what had become of it... You'll just have to sit and wait for it. Be it a joyful event or a sad-sad situation...
Haven't been online for quite some days due to the immense kissings I had the past few days. It left me felt as if the world was crashing down on me when the outcome of the kissings did not turn out the way that I wanted them to be. Sobz. Had I knew it, I wouldn't indulge in it too much and I would rather spend my time on other better and enjoyable stuffie thingie things of mine. Bubu.


Notes-kissing lar wei...

Takes, the BBI 2417, PS paper [not play station lar~], if I knew most of the questions require common sense, I wouldn't have read the whole text book as if I was memorizing the pages, the notes, the... Whatsoever lar~ Ewwww.....


Next, the SBP 3101 Cell Biology paper which was this afternoon... Ewwwww... At the very last 10 minutes, I was like smiling vibrantly to myself, not knowing that Pn.Elysha was watching over to my side! Ewwwww..... Crazy me... Well, it seemed that I can hardly cry nor weep in an exam hall BUT I just tend to SMILE or LAUGH silently. Reason? No matter how hard was the question or how bad I fare, I just can't help but to SMILE. People might think that I went berserk for that though. Ewwwww... Back to my exam, why did I smiled so Vibrantly? Heehee, the reason, very simple and yet kinda oblique. It was not because it was too easy but I was left with ONE more heavy question. Man oh man... How was I supposed to answer that? And I ended up, SMILING TO MYSELF...


Scrathing my head, cracking my brain, do whatever I could to brag on the question. At least, I might get some marks from that! Who knows the braggings might hit on the question? Wakaka! For some reasons, I find that some stuffie thingie things just tend to be brain-wrecking instead of brain-racking. Wakaka.

Okie, well, one more to go, the last paper, SBP 3503 Basic Medical Microbiology... Gotta strike with all my might... Wakaka... Hope that I won't flunk in any of the subjects... Ewwww Ewwww.....

I can blame no one but myself. If there were to be disappointments,I will only be disappointed in myself for not striving hard enough. Sometimes, you just can't force thing. Simple. If you know the answer, you'll know it. If you don't, just smack your butt and say byebye. Ewwww....

No comments: