Friday, August 8, 2008

A Superb Companion

I knew you were there
coz I saw you there...
I knew I was a mute
coz I've never talked to you...
I knew you were there
coz I REALLY saw you there...

??? Having question marks all over your head ???

What the hell am I crapping about?
Duh...
Sudden urge to post up a blog right now...

With my laptop in the air-conditioned library, with the stiffed fingers caused by the coldness, here am I, typing up something stupid...

Bahhh
Bahhh
Bahhh

Doing my Human Genetics' Report at StarBuck, I saw you lar. Although far away, I still sense a special companion around me. Although You might be invisible sometimes, but you were always there. I guess so. Sitting alone at a 12-seaters Table, I was not alone coz I've sensed the special companionship given. I was peeping at you BUT you were always nowhere in my sight.

WHAT?

You were not there, and why do I need to "peep" at you? I shall be looking for you instead! Yea, this is it! THIS IS IT!

THIS IS MY BLOG! You will never get to understand my blog IF you were not me, not the typist! I've never wanted to reveal something which is meant to be "NOT-TO-BE-REVEALED" UNLESS the situation allows me to...

This situation that I'm having now is giving me the headache. Will it be like what really happened before this? I don't wanna know coz " I DON'T WANNA KNOW ".

*ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

No comments: