Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pratice Practice Practice

So, how well do you agree with "Practice makes Perfect"? What if someone who kept practising on something 24/7 and the outcome was not really PERFECT??? WTH... Just WHATam I trying to say here? Craz Nerd.

Whatever it is... like what I've told 'ya all in the previous post that I'll be engaged with two dance performances which will leave me kinda unable to catch up with my own self study and so....which will ultimately led me to be unable to blog until I really have the time to do so. I guess it will be most probably after those performances, which fall on two consecutive day... Ouchhh....

I'm enjoying what I'm doing now for the sake of having more experiences. I've never performed on-stage until I stepped my feet into this ever bewildering varsity life. You may say that I'm greedy. Greedy for the stage though. Butta, I'll only be crazy if I do have my mate to share with me for it. Yea. Anticipating for more.

For now... I'll just practice, practice, and practice for 'em whenever I have the time... =)

13 comments:

j@e__*j@e_y^..^siLveR said...

gAmbAteh..^^

J-Co said...

stage making people addicted, more complicated than drugs~
so m i...

All D' best!

Nana Lana said...

thanks & cntinue gambateh-ing! =P

凯宁 said...

hahahha!
we all sure will look great on stage later!!!
Go! SHINee!!!!

Nana Lana said...

whoaaaa!!!

u said so ar, not me ar!

muahahaha!

凯宁 said...

hahahhaa...we sure can make it good!

Nana Lana said...

Gambateh! n wish for the best!

Sin Yee a.k.a Michelle said...

All the bez gal... hav faith in u =)

Nana Lana said...

hahaz! thanks thanks! muacksss! hehe! ;)

XtasyM said...

do ur best n u'll indulge urself in the sense of satisfaction... n got addicted like wei keat said... lol

Nana Lana said...

LoLz! haha! n get u guys indulging in it to! n.... everybody dance together! wahahaha!

shirley said...

anticipating!!!!

Nana Lana said...

muahahaha! ac, im anticipating for da 1st day of august too! hahaha!