Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just Some Random Post

Heated some sorts of "Hash Brown like-Mashed Potato-with-Orangish Filling" dessert which my direct senior has gotten me the night before. It was nice and edible for sure after being heated by my mini MIDEA rice cooker... Hahaz! (Thanks to Buddy MW!)


BTW... Cytogenetics Lab was cancelled and so.... I was free from the very moment I step out of the Haematology Lab! And guess what, for the very first time in my life, I've actually "donated" my blood for experiment usage... Kakaka... Okla, lame butta my first time whatz.


Was in the same group with Mr.Bean a.k.a Banana (my co-bud), Xiao Di Di (Chinese Class Rep.), and Ela (my one and only Indian coursemate). Mr.Bean as how he resembles Rowan Atkinson in da Mr.Bean Series, is always bringing funny stuffs into the picture. That'll be probably his forte. Haha! I had fun for this lab. Da senior who was supervising (WF) us was funny too. I bet she was kinda entertained by Mr.Bean! Akaka!


So, I'll be waiting for my Thalassaemia result! =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... Being more like the old Nana...
So in the end... Are you a thalessemia carrier?

j@e__*j@e_y^..^siLveR said...

yoyoyoyo..u bi mor an mor gud le la...sum word rily xunderstand lei....,dis sem i hav PUBLIC SPEAKING la.....

(old nana????)...save me la....^^haha...

Nana Lana said...

da result is not out yet =P

PS??? I got da book! haha! but my 4th sis wants it. But if she prefer the other 2 eng book of mine, perhaps i can let u hv d PS de book! haha!