Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WonderGALS Nobody Dance



Oooppsss! No wrong! Your eyes are NOT playing a fool on you! Yeah, It's not Wondergirls that I'm talking about but WONGERGALS !!! Mind you !!!


Centre in Purple : Senior a.k.a. Mentor =P


This post is ultimately *inspired* and *triggered* by JiaYeen who had just posted her dancing life HERE =)


One is missing!



Here, please DO pardon me for being such a narcist to share on this! One of my favourites of my 4 semesters' dances here in U-Pe-Eme!


Wondergirls - Nobody Dance
(BioMed CourseNight 2009/10)



or perhaps,



YES, and I'm actually opting for more dancings to sweat it all out!!! And, guess what, I might be doing one or two dances before I leave U-Pe-Eme for my semester break!!! <3


BTW, after my finals, I shall be sharing more of my ex-dances attempts! =)


Stay tuned!



P/S : This is just an amateur dance. We can't afford to be shot in a professional way. LOL

1 comment:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Wow ! Nice nice ! another dancer here . =D