Tuesday, March 17, 2009

S.O.S. I NEED a Breather Desperately!

Perhaps I was monopoly-ing things...

Perhaps I shall share the burdens...

Perhaps I shall let loose of things...

Perhaps I shall have trust in people...

Perhaps I shall refrain myself from the pressures...

Perhaps I shall let off steam and work out stress...

Perhaps I shall numb myself...

Perhaps I shall...

Let it go...


Been really crazy an outta my mind lately... Yet again, am deprived of a good sleep, of adequate rest. Although I did not volunteer for the leader of each assignment, but I was like monopoly-ing things in order to have it like what and how I wanted them to be. Damn. Okayz. It was all, nothing but for the sake of "us".


I, shall STOP monopolying.


I need someone competent in my next assignment, next semester in order to stop having all those stupidious headaches that have been haunting me this semester. That was why I flared up when she told me that she couldn't find any info(s) for my ANIMALS Assignment, yes, I, scolded "friend" for the very first time, right FACE-To-FACE without giving faces. Yea, no doubt. I deny if I was in the wrong. I've told her I need everything by last week right before I went back to JB during the Maulidur Rasul break. She, still have the nerves to tell me that her info(s) have all been eradicated by the "sudden" VIRUS ATTACK!!! Can't she just proceed in recovering back those info(s) from the same sources with just a click on the mouse in such a high-tech world like TODAY??? Biu.....!!!


I ATTACK you baru tau!!!


Yesterday, the whole day, I was having a severe headache, making me having discomforting nausea-like-feeling... Coming to the NIGHT-time, it was totally unbearable and yet, I went for the HE discussion and when I was just about to leave my room, I spotted something wrong with the data. Oh, come on, don't anybody check it at all??? Why was it only me who spotted it? Shyt. It wasn't my part too. Why the heck did I, the only one who saw it and not you (plural) ??? Shyty Shyt Shyt.


I somehow curbed the anger, remained in silence while editting it during the discussion. You people may realize that I was really not in the right manner, the used-to-be-J during normal discussions. Sorry.


Man, I need a breather.


I need, a competent LEADER for my coming up next semester assignmentSSSSS....


Perhaps I need a competent partner*ship in the near future too. :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Throw some to me lar... Faster... My offer is still open... :P

BTW... Its good to see you finally telling other people that you are dissatisfied...

Nana Lana said...

*THROW*****

as if i could...

:P

凯宁 said...

haha, normal la, we all face this kinda thing thousand times already...
already numb lo,
just adjust yourself and divide the job la...
if the person failed to do it, return it and say "REDO IT!"
then, they will understand your meaning =)

Nana Lana said...

:D

once i lost trust in tat person, i wont trust him o her for a second draft ady... sighhh...

perhaps i shall HUNT for potential-WORKER instead. Wakaka!

mcm im vry pro pulak. keke!

some more, i dun like to be d only one sitting deh n telling dem to do everything while dey're angguk-angguk-ing. once got problem, all blame me only.

i shall wait for the presentation day. and if problems do crop up, i'll c wat dey can do bout it since dey're juz keeping mum whenever im doing the talkings. biu. blame me? den i'll juz have to "boooooooooooo" em!

so bad of me!

tired.

exhausted.

died.

emotionally triggered.

PENGGGGGGGGGGGG.............

凯宁 said...

girl, just go to sleep, and just rest for a while.
dun lemme see u not in your bed lo, hahahha!
take it easy, prepare for it,
you'r still have a long way to go....

Nana Lana said...

yealo~thinking of it, really still a long long way to go... sighhh....

juz gotta forgive n forget for me to feel better...

hmm....

;)