Thursday, March 19, 2009

DING DONG BELL...

EEEE YERRRR....

Tell you what, I'm getting more and more scared of you. The eyesight you gave me whenever we bumped into each other, whenever time allows all of us to be together, OMG, it'sas if I've offended you in some way that made you gave me that look. WHAT'S UP? It's like the eyes-of-uncertainty, eyes-of-hatred, eyes-of-....(whatever it may be)... But definitely NOT the "eyes-of-attraction", WTH??? Keke!

DID I???

DID I offend you in any ways?

Male or Female...

Whoever he or she may be.

It was you, a "he" and a "she"...

Okaysss...I'll just see what may happen...


Que Sierra Sierra...

What will be, will be...

4 comments:

凯宁 said...

hahahha, she-male, hahahahah XD
haha, just take that person got eye sore or eye punya muscle cramp lo XD

Nana Lana said...

she-male n y not he-female?

hahaha!

jk jk!

aiyo...human, reali hard to comprehend...

sighhh....

i aint knowing myself either.. ewww...

shanz said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

lol...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

lol...

erm...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Nana Lana said...

em em em???

weh did tat lunatic gal came from???

wakakaka!!!

jk jk!!!