Monday, December 8, 2008

I was abroad !!???!!

Christmas Day is approaching and being a Johorian, so near to the neighbourhood-country, Singapore, it will be such a waste just to miss the Christmas atmosphere there! Yes, this year, I’ve managed to experience the atmosphere itself together with my aunt, elder sis and her “HE-friend”. HE drove there and we were like rounding the same area for twice until we get to our destination, Orchard Road! We’ve spent the whole Day looking around all the emporiums around that area.
Here are some random pictures taken...
Shokudo - Street Of Japan where many Japanese cuisines are found!


























































Nice One, I love this, perhaps when you get to see it with your very own eyes! It's crafty enough.



















Nice too right? The fountain found in Takashimaya... haha!














Takashimaya --> REAL crowded! I was like fainting!














Takashimaya --> Winnie The Pooh and Friends!!! OMG... My Fav Cartoon!












Oh yeah... tried many delicacies in Takashimaya! Wow, the Yogurts! The Cookies! The Bento-set! The Dried Berries (Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries). The Tutu-Kuih! The Octopus Balls! And many more!

If I did not remember wrongly, this should be taken at Paragon!



















Orchard Road Decorations...























































































































































When the night falls, we went to Marina Square and Suntec City. Yea, missed out Millenia Walk! Hm, I’ve made three wishes on the BIGGIE balloons which will be displayed for the countdown in welcoming YEAR 2009 at Marina Bay! Wonder if all the dreams will come true... Wakaka!



Marina Square... The Balloons which I carved my wishes on!!!
















The Fortune Fountain!


































A tiring Day indeed ; for being on-the-walk the whole day! However, it was quite fun... For? I was “abroad” this semester break! Heehee!

6 comments:

jfook said...

COOL..love the Xmas atmosphere in Singapore...my sis will celebrate her xmas n new yer eve in Singapore as well..sob sob..i missed the chance...lol

j@e__*j@e_y^..^siLveR said...

hw i wish i cn clebrate my Xmas a spore yo...
cn i ponteng??????
i wish lei.....
will i ?????
haha....

Nana Lana said...

jfook...

why dun u join her huh? hehe!


joey...

u dare to play truant? huh? haha! eh, i tot u said u wont on9 1? keke!

Anonymous said...

hhaha....

Hann said...

nana lana is u o..
hahaha...
result come out liao mah?

Nana Lana said...

yinjie :

hhaha wat lar...


Hann :

u duno o, haha! yes, my Hawaiian name for "jacklyn"! wakaka!

rslt wil be announced on the 18th n 19th, we can check frm esmp liao, hehe!