Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sweat Your Heart Out!

Sweat Sweat Sweat!

I like it when you sweat your heart out when you're feeling sick!

The more you sweat, the more comfortable I'm feeling...

So, sweat your heart out!

gaga...

Went to PKU today~ The doctor really shocked me with her sudden "action". Duh... Should hv informed me mah~ apalahhh...

Watched my Tasbih Cinta while waiting for Stephy to get her checkup done since I was done pretty earlier~apalah... Dr. betul betul tau check ke? Ishhh... It seemed like I was the one blabbing all the way through telling her how I was feeling inside~ Behhh...

Just hope to get better.

The sicker I get, the more I have to give up! Oh gosh....

They never knew the reasons ; they were trying to draw the finishing line for me. But they never really know. Perhaps, it's better this way. Sicked. I am, I guess I am happy now. XD

Beh tahan! Good Night for the day! Shall consume my DRUGSSSSSSSSSSSS now~ duh...

No comments: