Sunday, January 10, 2010

ADUHAI

OMG~~~


I'm feeling so sick now................

In just TWO hours time gotta set off ady...............

Bus's at THREE THIRTY P.M..............

But due to some reasons, have to leave earlier so that I won't miss my bus...........

I'm really sick! Took some herbal tea and hope it'll actually replenish my breath..............

I guess the season is back haunting me............ I don't want any MCs.............. AMB paper is coming up I guess.

I can't carry heavy things and yet I have to for today...........

I can't climb stairs and yet I'm living on the third floor (K17)..........

I'm running out of breath............ and yet I have to tahan tahan and tahan........ Please don't haunt me again....... Mr.Out Of Breath Haunter~~~

2 comments:

j@e__*j@e_y^..^siLveR said...

take care oOO...
later if argue oso x breath o..hehe....
rest gou gou mah...an dun study so hard hard til x breath o...hehe!!~~
get well soon jac jac..**...^^

Nana Lana said...

thx le~

i wn man yuan~ dis friday yue u on9 i wan man yuan i wan man yuan!!!