Thursday, August 26, 2010

MINI REVIEW : STEP UP 3 [3D]

FIRST OF ALL, a very BIG THANK YOU to FeeqSays Network for granting me double passes in the courtesy of Advertlets.com for the screening of STEP UP 3 @ Tropicana City Mall last night (25.08.2010)!


I tell you, this is just too cool to be watched! Imma so gonna bounce onto the dance floor one day and groove my way out in making all those gaga sleeky movements... GOSH


Story-line-wise...Nothing to be bragged on...With no particular climax that made me experience adrenaline rush like how INCEPTION did just to me!


Dance-wise, choreography was great. I was *affected and *infected! Wished I have the skills to move like 'em!


YOU JUST GOTTA WATCH THIS!!!

MY FAVOURITE DANCE SCENE OF ALL!!!

MOOSE on the GOOOOO!!!!!



THIS ROBOTIC scene is DAMN COOL as well!!!!



PERSONALLY, I feel that MOOSE (Adam G.Sevani) is the BEST MALE DANCER of all, I mean in the movie! NATALIE (Sharni Vinson) is gorgeous as well! The masquerade dance of her and LUKE (Rick Malambri) in her Birthday Party somehow made me wanna find a partner to dance with! LOL!


Was actually anticipating for LUKE to dance and to WOW me butta... kinda disappointed tho! And surprisingly, MOOSE's the one WOW-ing me to the MAX! *giggles*


The scene where Moose danced with Camille is very CUTE!!!! LOVE IT TOO!!!


Tell me that you're never gonna miss this!!! And you should, NEVER!!!


BTW, please do pardon me coz I couldn't rate by using stars here. People is made up of different mind. I like what I like and you couldn't be liking every single thing that I like. Ooopppsss!!! However, Imma ain't going for those movies like Vampire Sucks. Those gaga genre, sorry lah.... hahaha! =P

2 comments:

SuFang (Careen) said...

I wanna watch it.. like very cool~!

Nana Lana said...

GO WATCH GO WATCH!!!

XD